Monday, February 18, 2013

Lace and Ephemera


This month at Just Add Ink - the challenge is to Just add Lace and Ephemera and oh, what a wonderful challenge!!!  I love all these gorgeous embellishments soooo much!!  This page is for my Sister, and we often do some scrapbooking to give to each other - so I have done two identical pages for this one - on for her and one for myself!!


I have used the Artisan Embellishments Kit for my two pages - along with some of the Tea Time Trinkets, Paper Doilies, Designer Builder Brads and some flower trim.


The stamp sets I have used are:  Amazing Accent, Oh, Hello, and Hello Doily.


I used the cardboard from the Artisan Embellishments Kit to make my tags using the Two Tags Die and the Big Shot which I then stamped and sponged.  The card piece that had the lace wrapped around it in the Artisan Embellishments Kit is used for my journaling piece.


Extras include some Two-Tone Ribbon, Natural Trim Ribbon, Basics Designer Silver Buttons, Large Pearls, Little Leaves Sizzlit and Delicate Doilies Sizzlet for the Big Shot.

5 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous page as ever, lots of fav elements included on it. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this month. _ ruthy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! What a great idea to do two layouts - Im sure they will be treasured forever. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love your ribbon and flower cluster Julia. Beautiful LO and Im sure your sister will just adore it!
    Thanks for playing along with our challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell there Julia!
    WOW this page is soooo totally amazing! I too love those clusters, and the build a brads and the colours WOW and wonderful soft bunches of flowers..... it's absolutely stunning! What a fabbo page and most certainly worth the Honorable mention!! CONGRAT'S TO YOU!!!
    Smiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow is right! This is a gorgeous layout Julia and such a great pic to work with. I love the clean Shabby Vintage look...Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites