Thursday, September 10, 2015

Reason for the Season for Crafty Boots


There is a lovely sketch challenge at Crafty Boots Challenge this week.

And so I've continued my fun with the Reason for a Season stamp set - after using it for scrapbooking recently (and you can see that project HERE, and for making an easel card too!(and you can see this project HERE)


This is a great sketch to use, and it really shows off that gorgeous flower! I totally loved the two step stamping with the flower head and then the leaves too.  And I really love the watercoloured "look" of the image too.  


I hope you get to see all the awesome projects in the challenge!!

2 comments:

  1. A lovely interpretation of the sketch. The colours are so pretty and I love the sparkle. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a beautiful take on the sketch, I love the flower and all the sparkle. Thank you for joining in the fun with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites