Monday, November 19, 2012

Heartfelt Event

Last Saturday I went to a wonderful day of inspiration, sharing and creativity.  It was the Stampin' Up! heartfelt event - and it was wonderful.  There were so many amazing projects and creations to see and learn about!!  These are just some of the best photos from the day..... I do hope you enjoy them and you are inspired too.....




Shaneen Moncreiff did a beautifiul demonstration on using Floral Flourishes in cardmaking and scrapbooking..     and I was soooooo inspired - I'm looking forward to trying some of her amazing ideas and techniques.



Liz Collette WOWED us all with her extraordinary ginger bread houses - ohhh they were so divine!!  Her use of the Iridiscant Ice embossing powder for the sugary gingerbread was inspired.


Sophie Zadeh again showed us her artistic talent with these wonderful ornament/decorations that surprisingly are quite simple to make (she assured us) but look awesome!!  I love the special surprise use of packaging paper!!

In the product playground we were treated to some incredibly awe-inspiring displays of work from fellow demonstrators - I love this spirit of sharing and heartfelt inspiration we have as part of Stampin' Up!


Jacqui Crouch produced this gorgeous display for the Big Shot display - all coordinating and combined for a beautiful table setting.



This was the spectacular display for the stamping product playground - such beautiful and glorious ideas!


These are some of the awesome gorgeous packaging ideas presented to us by Kirsty Brown - she taught us 4 different bows - can't wait to try them all out!!!


This is one of the display boards in the Product Playground for Wheels - there were some fantastic projects, and all so very elegant! It made me think that I need to start using my wheels a LOT more!!


Some of the fantastic heartfelt gift projects demonstrated for us by Ruth Clarke - inspirational and beautiful ideas - such gorgeous attention to detail.



Wonderful display board of Heat Tool Projects in the Product Playground - so much talent and all so beautifully made - and ultimately so inspiring!!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree Julia, it was a very inspiring day, and I loved the new format, so busy. So much to learn! It was wonderful to meet you and Suzanne!!
    I wish I had taken a photo of us together. Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Scrapbooking Sketch - blog hop inspiration for you

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm hopping with another bunch of amazing scrapbookers with the Scrapbooking Global ...

Favourites