Thursday, June 13, 2013

Note Card and Envelope


Do you remember how much I loved Certainly Celery and Rose Red when I first started doing my parties?  I do, and I am so grateful to this lovely pretty combination - it has been the inspiration for many happy cards!!


As a tribute to Certainly Celery I have made this cute little note card and envelope combo.  Certainly Celery is being retired in our new colour refresh - so I've been using it lots lately - just to enjoy the wonderful nostalga that is Certainly Celery.


I have also used Collage Curios and Bring on the Cake stamp sets on this card.  The embellishments include some soda pop tops, buttons, and white bakers twine.  I have used the Flower Fancy punch too.  The DSP is from Floral District, and when I've done this card at my parties lately, the variety of combinations of different patterns of the DSP have been just gorgeous!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites