Saturday, October 19, 2013

Bookmark for a friend


What do you give someone (especially men) who reach a certain age?  I've decided we all need more bookmarks, so I am making some for my gift giving - and in this way I can really personalise them to suit the recipient - which makes this a lovely and special gift, don't you think?


For my friend, I have chosen some beach images - we went camping and fishing together a few months ago, so these shell pictures will hopefully remind him of the great holidays our families have shared.


Supplies for this bookmark - By the Seashore, Trust God, Tulip border embossing folder, Season of Style washi tape and crushed curry and always artichoke inks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Scrapbooking blog hop - sharing creativity and inspiration.

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Do you need some Scrapbooking inspiration?  This blog hop is for YOU. This page is VERY bright...

Favourites