Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Mini Scrapbooking Gift


I wanted to make a quick gift to give some photos to some friends..... instead of just giving the photos in an envelope, I have made a little gift pouch and decorated the photos a little.


The pouch comes from the Thankful Tablescape Kit from the Holiday Catalogue.  This is actually the menu holder, but I folded down the top flap to create a pocket to pop in the photos.


The embellishments for the photos is just some ribbon and buttons tied with linen thread, along with the date stamped with the Rotary Date Stamp onto a label punched using the modern label punch.


I've also used a teeny tiny peg from the Tag-a-Bag accessory kit


The photos are mounted onto a piece of Crumb Cake card stock which coordinates perfectly with the tablescape DSP for the gift pouch.


I'm a big fan of buttons, and they make the embellishment of  "guy" gifts so much easier. (Girl gifts have so much more choice in floral decorations I think)


This date stamp is so useful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites