Thursday, May 29, 2014

Convention Diary - Day 2



Before I add any photos from Day 2 - here are a couple from the Leadership Day on Wednesday - I'm here with a group of Queensland Demonstrators, and also on the stairs in the Myer Mural Hall - I'm up the stairs on the left side in a white jacket.













Every convention I get some photos with the awesome staff from the US - here is Shannon West - love her classes,



and Brian Pilling - hugely entertaining,

and Pam Morgan - awesome!!


One of our make and take projects,





with my friend Janine Rawlins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy birthday card featuring amazing colours!

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I'm being inspired by another amazing challenge featuring colour!!   This time we a...

Favourites