Thursday, June 26, 2014

My Digital Studio


Nothing like a deadline to get me moving!!
  I need to get a whole heap of Digital Scrapbooking done before we go on holidays in two days time!!!  So, in the next few posts, I will share with you some pages I've been doing in a mad rush!!  
and
It's really quite quick and very easy to make some lovely pages!!  I've found it's a GREAT way to put lots of photos on a page - AND you can enlarge or shrink them however you like!!  

Sit back and enjoy the next few days of MDS!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites