Sunday, September 07, 2014

Gift Giving


My daughter and I made these gifts and cards for her to give at a birthday party.  We used the invitation to the party as the starting point - which is the surfboard on the front of Gracie's notebook.


We used colours which coordinated with the surfboard along with my daughters favourite colour - Coastal Cabana!


We made a beach effect with glitter on the 'water' and on the edges of the'sand', and stamped a starfish from By the Seashore.


The last part of the gift was a box made with the new Gift Box punch board and my daughter made some choc chip bikkies and a choc caramel slice to go into the box to complete the gift ensemble.  I think the trio look lovely together and we had a great time creating too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites