Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Colour challenge at Just Add Ink


Over at Just Add Ink this week (check out their BLOG HERE), the challenge is to use these colours:-
JAI 239

and the design team have some wonderful ideas to inspire you!!  Just click on the link above!!  I decided to use these colours for my son's 18th birthday card - and they worked fabulously!!


The 'Happy Happy Happy' has been embossed with gold embossing powder, but it's a bit tricky trying to photograph! So you have to believe me when I say it looks great!!


And as my son is a real 'star' I had to add lots of gold glimmer stars!!    What a fun choice of colours - thank you Just Add Ink!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of the challenge colours, Julia; they are great for a 'guy' card, aren't they?! I love the three different banners, and the addition of the glimmer stars to your wonderful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome card for this colour challenge Julia! Thanks so much for playing along to Just Add Ink this week. Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia I like the way you layered the three banners across the top. Its a great message for an 18yo :) Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Julia. I really like the different banners and how you have a stamped banner. Great idea. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Scrapbooking blog hop - sharing creativity and inspiration.

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Do you need some Scrapbooking inspiration?  This blog hop is for YOU. This page is VERY bright...

Favourites