Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Fun with Markers at SUO


This week our challenge at SUO is Fun with Markers - and what a great challenge using Stampin' Markers or Blendabilities.


I have used BOTH in my card - I used Blendabilities for my floral embellishments which come from Flower Shop, and Petite Petals, 


and markers to colour my greeting from Seasonally Scattered - and doesn't it look soooo gorgeous all coloured in!!!


My final addition was some sparkle - lots of little rhinestones to highlight that gorgeous 'thanks' stamp!!
The colours I have used are: Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Daffodil Delight.  And don't they look pretty together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy birthday card featuring amazing colours!

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I'm being inspired by another amazing challenge featuring colour!!   This time we a...

Favourites