Tuesday, January 13, 2015

It's all about the DOTS


I'm totally in the groove with my scrapbooking now!!!  


My dots feature in:  the DSP, Carstock, stamping, and punched shapes.



I've used the oh so yummy Best Year Ever DSP (free for Sale-a-bration) and punched some of the gorgeous circle motifs, as well as some coastal cabana punched "dots" too!  I've also used lots of sequin dots along with buttons, and one little circle epoxy dot over the top of some DSP.


My background sheet is some of the Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (another Sale-a-bration freebie), which I have spritzed with some rubbing alcohol and pool party reinker and bemuda bay reinker.  After spritzing, the lovely little embossed dots show up on the background paper too!!


My journalling panel is punched out of the coreboard and stamped with one of the lovely images from Perpetual Calendar Stamp Set.

I have also stamped the lovely dotty stripes down each side of my dotty vellum.  The dots come from Painted Petals stamp set, and the colours are Crushed Curry and Coastal Cabana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites