Sunday, January 04, 2015

You're a Star


I'm loving the spiral border punch and the lovely effect it gives of note paper.  I've used it on the Typeset paper here for the complete 'notebook' look.


I've used the dictionary background stamp set  on my crumb cake paper and then the title comes from the Pictogram Punches stamp set.  I made the lovely starburst by layering two stars over the top of each other and then using the starburst stamp from Amazing Birthday, with the congratulations from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set.


The little star essentials hardware clip adds a lovely little touch on one of the photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Scrapbooking Sketch - blog hop inspiration for you

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm hopping with another bunch of amazing scrapbookers with the Scrapbooking Global ...

Favourites