Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Another design from Hooray It's Your Day Card Kit


Continuing my story about the great Hooray It's Your Day Card Kit (and CLICK HERE if you would like to see it in my online store), this is another of the designs of the cards - this time a matchbook closure.


I've used one of the lovely stencils to colour the front of the card - some have been sponged, and some have been sprayed with the spritzer which comes in the kit.


Again, I've used different stamp sets for my cards - these are all Sale-a-bration stamp sets - Big Day, and Best Day Ever.


I totally love these wooden elements which come in the kit - you will see lots of "hellos" on the cards in the next two days of design ideas.


And my last card uses Melon Mambo - pretty striking!  I'm not a very big pink fan, so I only made one card that uses Melon Mambo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites