Friday, February 27, 2015

Last design for Hooray It's Your Day Card Kit


This gorgeous sunburst uses another lovely stencil from the Hooray It's Your Day Card Kit - some of the cards were sprayed with a spritzer and reinker, and some I have sponged.


I love the lovely little wooden stars which come in the kit - they are so fun and give the card an extra WOW factor.  (I'm thinking I might even colour a couple of these stars with a marker to give the card a bit extra vibrancy - maybe some of that Melon Mambo!!! tee hee)


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy birthday card featuring amazing colours!

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I'm being inspired by another amazing challenge featuring colour!!   This time we a...

Favourites