Monday, April 27, 2015

Pirate Treasure!


I created this card for my 10 year old friend's birthday.  This was the idea I had in my head ever since I bought this stamp set and it's taken me so long to finally make it!!  I love this little pirate fellow from the Hey Valentine! stamp set.


My background card is Soft Sky, and I stamped the boat from the Open Sea along with some lines from Gorgeous Grunge to represent the sea.  For the foreground I used So Saffron and stamped the little dotty stamp for the sand.


I coloured in this little guy with markers, and added some glitter and crystal effects to the treasure chest.  My greeting comes from Petite Pairs.

1 comment:

  1. I bought this stamp set purely to make boys birthday cards. Really like the addition of the sailing ship in the background.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites