Thursday, July 30, 2015

Cottage Greetings Sketch Challenge


What do you think of my entry for this sketch challenge?  This was my playtime with the lovely Colour Me Irresistible Specialty Designer Paper - on the lighter card I've brayered Mint Macaron, and on the other I used a sponge dauber and Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral and Watermelon Wonder.

If you click on the graphic you'll see some amazing projects created with this cool sketch, AND some amazing entries in the challenge!!



Those cute little flowers from Cottage Greetings are very tricky to fussy cut, but oh, the final effect looks awesome!!!
So which is your favourite?  I really really love the Mint Macaron and Blushing Bride as it's so pretty, but I do have to say that the Watermelon Wonder card is so exciting!! 
(Can a card be exciting???)


Be sure to go to the website and check out the gorgeous projects!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun sentiment Julia! And you made it into such great cards! I am such a fan of yours! :) Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the first one IS exciting--the colors are just happy and bright! Love the soft, serene colors of the second one. Beautiful cards, both of them! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites