Monday, August 24, 2015

Kinda Eclectic - Fair and Square Crafty Boots Challenge


I get the honour of being a guest designer for the Crafty Boots Challenge this week!  What fun!

Check out the other great designers and their inspiring projects too!

Click for Options


and the challenge is for 
fair and square - basically a square card - and the options are endless!!
I wanted to use my (new for me) Fun Flower punch with the great cotton paper for my feature embellishment.  My stamping comes from Kinda Eclectic and there's a little Sahara Sand lace ribbon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites