Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Reason for the Season Scrapbooking



It's great to find lots of different uses for Stamp Sets isn't it!  
This set - Reason for the Season - is actually a Christmas Stamp set, but here, I've used the floral images and the ferns in a generic sense to embellish my scrapbook page and enhance the lovely greenery in my photos.



The poinsettia images is a two stamp set (and there is also an outline image in the stamp set too, but I haven't used it today).  I stamped with Watermelon Wonder and Pear Pizzazz with a Delightful Dijon centre of the flower - pretty, don't you think?


The background for my photos is some pieces of patterned paper in neutral colours with a few pieces of watermelon wonder to add highlights.


We're doing this page at our class this week - this is a great layout for lots of photos!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites