Thursday, September 24, 2015

Something to Say Cutie




In my adventures making baby cards recently, this is my favourite - probably because I really love this pompom trim!!!  I think it's the perfect addition for a baby card!  My greeting comes from Something to Say, and the background images are from Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set.
I really love the new Curvy Corner Trio Punch on the corners of the tag too. It looks great with the corrugated card in the background.


And because I really love how the card has turned out, I've created the same layout with a different greeting and colours.


This time I've used the Thank you from the same stamp set.


At The Global Design Project, the challenge this week is for baby cards!  So this is my little contribution for this week!


4 comments:

  1. Julie! These are so sweet. I love that you have done a boy and girl card. That curvy corner trio punch looks fantastic. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and what a great way to show the versatility of your layout. I love the colors you've chosen. Thank you for playing along with this week's Global Design Project theme challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right Julia, that pompom trim works wonderfully on a baby card! I probably would not have chosen red as a colour for a baby, but again, you proved me wrong! Great cards, both of them. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia! I love the pompom too and agree that it's the perfect addition. This is such a versatile design. Thank you so much for playing along to the Global Design Project this week. Louise xo

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites