Thursday, September 10, 2015

Tin of Cards Baby




I don't have many 'baby' stamp sets, but I was recently asked to create a baby card - so here's a version that is quite simple.  And to help me with my creation, I've used some great inspiration from these challenges.  

And if you click on each of the graphics you can go and check out the challenges, and I'm sure you will be inspired too!!


I've used the fun circle flip card thinlit for my base card, and then stamped a greeting and added it to my 2 1/2" circle shape punched from DSP.  All the little stars scattered over the card come from the confetti stars border punch - and I've used that lovely fine tip crystal effects to glue all those little guys on  with great results!

8 comments:

  1. Julia - what a sweet card for a sweet occasion! I love the combination of these colors and this sketch. Thank you for playing along with this week's Global Design Project color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice idea having the So Saffron as the main colour and then accenting it with the others. I think it has come up wonderfully. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project color challenge! Look forward to seeing you play along with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia, this card is so fun with the combination of polka dots and perfectly-placed stars. Thanks for joining us at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute Julia! LOVING all those little stars and details. Thanks so much for stopping by to play with us at GDP for our very first challenge!
    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super sweet baby card Julia. You have combined both challenges perfectly! Thank you so much for playing along to our very first Global Design Project challenge, your card is gorgeous. Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Total sweetness! Love the hint of pink in the stars. Thanks for sharing it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my...this is an absolutely adorable baby card! Thanks for playing along on our very first Global Design Project challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card Julia! Love the flip card! So fun! The stars are so perfect for a baby card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites