Thursday, January 14, 2016

Scrapbooking Marathon - Day 6


Timeless Textures is my feature stamp set for this page.  Lots of background elements - most of which I've stamped around the edges of my page - I think they look so good, it doesn't look like stamping!!  


I've added some yummy Sale-A-Bration DSP - Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper - available for a LIMITED TIME during Sale-A-Bration only until 15 February!!
(If you love it, be sure to contact me to find out HOW!!  - or head on over to my online store HERE and spend $90 and you can choose this as your FREE Sale-A-Bration reward.)


My greeting is stamped from Hello Life stamp set.



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy birthday card featuring amazing colours!

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I'm being inspired by another amazing challenge featuring colour!!   This time we a...

Favourites