Friday, January 08, 2016

Scrapbooking Marathon


If you follow me, you will know that every year at this time, I make a scrapbook of the previous year to give to my sister and her family for Christmas - we give each other a "book of the year" to share the memories and stories of our families.  So, sit back and enjoy a Marathon of Scrapbooking for the next week or two as I show you a page per day!!

Here is the front cover - using some VERY delicious ribbon (from our Christmas holiday catalogue) featuring a divine Bloomin Heart thinlet die cut with dazzling diamonds glimmer paper!


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites