Sunday, February 07, 2016

Bloomin Heart Valentine for CTC #65


Welcome along to our Sunday Night Blog Hop, and this week we are wishing you a Happy Valentines Day!!   We are sharing with you our inspiration from our Annual Catalogue, Occasions Catalogue or Sale-a-bration Catalogue.


Be sure to hop around and see all the wonderful creative genius that is our Blog Design Team!!


I've been inspired by the wonderful Bloomin' Heart die and the Love Blossoms Suite in the Occasions Catalogue.


See those two cards on the left there.... my card is a mashup of the two!!  I've used the glorious Bloomin' Heart Thinlit Die as my central feature, and then popped my greeting across the middle of the heart like the card on the far left.  I've added a couple of delicious glimmer paper flowers in Blushing Bride and Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper with a divine pearl in the middle.
(sounds like I'm eating my card doesn't it!!!)  My final embellishment is a little bow of white bakers twine under the greeting which comes from our Sale-a-bration Hello stamp set.


Inspired?  Great!  Then join in and have fun with our challenge - simply click on the link below and add your creative masterpiece to our gallery!!


And now it's time for you to continue your merry hop along all the rest of the design team - either forward or backwards - whichever you prefer!!!

       

And if you've lost the way, or want to revisit some amazing project, simply click on the link to our blog to see the complete list of all our wonderful projects!!
(And we'll see you again next Sunday night for our next great project!!)

6 comments:

  1. This is soft and beautiful Julia, quite different to Tricia's striking red heart. I love how the bloghop can showcase so many different effects. I love your little glimmer flowers with it too, they are the perfect accent.
    A beautiful CASE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how delicate this die looks when used with this colour. It's amazing how the different looks you can achieve. Oh I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your embellished, die-cut heart is gorgeous, Julia! It looks so pretty in white with the patterned paper behind it. Beautiful card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We must have been channeling each other when CASEing with the mashups & the bloomin heart die. I love that your card is versatile for any occasion too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on these two cards!! I love the background paper too. So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hearts just mean love, and there is plenty of that in this gorgeous card. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites