Monday, June 27, 2016

Stampin' Up! Flourishing Phrases and Flourish Thinlits


These Flourish Thinlit dies are just so gorgeous - here is a CASE of the card on page 49 - I've added the doily behind, but the rest is quite similar.  What do you think?


And then, while I was at the Big Shot running it through with all the dies, I just kept going - so then I need to make a whole heap of cards to use those lovely die cut images!! 


Here I've just added a large medallion with some stamping - what do you think?  I quite like this combination of the Mixed Borders stamp set with the Flourishing Phrases 'hello' greeting.



And with this last card, I've tried to be a bit Artsy - and honestly I'm not really sure I've succeeded - but oh well, it's another card on my Flourish Thinlit Dies journey, so really, I did have to add it for you to see!!  What do you think?  
The greeting comes from You're My Hero (the fundraising stamp set for RMHC - featured just inside the back cover of the catalogue), and those large flowers are actually from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set - I got so carried away with all the wonderful words and fonts, it took me a while for me to see these gorgeous large blooms!!   Silly me!

1 comment:

  1. I love these cards! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites