Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Stampin' Up! Pop of Pink for SUO


Hello and Welcome to our challenge this week at SUO - it's time to celebrate our favourite new Stampin' Up! Papers or Cardstock.

I'm on the team at SUO!

So, I'm showing off the lovely Pop of Pink specialty designer series paper.  Now, if you know me, you'll know that I'm so NOT a pink girl BUT, this paper features LOTS of black and white with some pops of pink.  Some of the pages have total Melon Mambo all over it BUT, the other side is all black and white - so in true wonderful Stampin' Up! style, there is something for EVERYONE!!  Gotta love that flexibility!!


I've made a cute little shadow box - there have been a few on the web lately, so I thought I'd give it a try - and using DSP works a treat because the box features both sides of the paper - winner!!
I must acknowledge the lovely plan from Mary Ann Kay Rossiter - it was very clear and easy to follow, thank you Mary.


My box features some gorgeous cats punched and stamped with love from Foxy Friends - who could resist?  Certainly not me!!

Now it's time for you to join in the challenge too!!  Create a project from your favourite new Stampin' Up! paper or cardstock and get into the spirit and fun of the challenge!!  There's a link on the graphic that will send you over to the SUO - Stampin' Up! Only Challenge Blog site.  We look forward to seeing your lovely creations!!

I'm on the team at SUO!






No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites