Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Stampin' Up! Wetlands and Time of Year


This was my entry into the Rural Scrapbooking Category for our local country show.  I just LOVE this photo - I snapped it on my little instamatic camera into the sun at sunset, and the timing turned out to be perfect to capture the throw of the cast net - how cool is that!! And amazingly, my battery went flat on my camera instantly this photo was taken!!  


Enough about the photo now right?  Onto the stamping!!  This page features the lovely images from Wetland for the bottom border detail.  The lovely bird has been watercoloured with Emerald Envy and Dapper Denim and I used the clear Wink of Stella brush.  The central stamping at the base comes from the Timeless Textures stamp set.


The greeting is a hybrid of stamping and die cutting - from Time of Year stamp set, and the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits.


And at the top of the page are some clouds from: Balloon Celebrations, and Sprinkles of Life - all stamped using our craft white ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites