Friday, August 12, 2016

Stampin' Up! Hello Lovely Project Life


After having such fun last week creating my Project Life pages, (you can see my post here), I've finished the other sides of the pages to celebrate more events from this year.


When I wanted a simple image for my 2" x 2" pockets, I sliced one of the divine 6" x 6" panels and popped them in between the lovely sayings on the cards from the accessory kit.


This Project Life kit is soooooo beautiful!!  It has really showcased my photos wonderfully!!



For any supplies, shop here at http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites