Thursday, September 08, 2016

Gift Box Library


I've made myself a Library - and I didn't buy any books to do it!!  I created them with paper and ink!!..... actually that's how all library's are created aren't they??


I recently created a gift box that looks like a book - and you can see that post HERE.


Well, I was so please with myself, I've created more - and played around with trying different embellishment on the front and spine.


I tired heat embossing with gold aiming for a leather bound and embossed look.




I've also used Gorgeous Grunge to stamp lines along the sides to emulate the pages of a book.



These little boxes are the perfect size for a little homemade biscuit or a mini chocolate bar for the non baker!!


I think they are the perfect gift for the book lovers in my life!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites