Thursday, November 10, 2016

My swaps for Onstage Brisbane #Onstage2016


One of the most wonderful parts of any Stampin' Up! event is 'swapping' cards, ideas, and getting to know other demonstrators.  I'm part of a couple of different groups, so I was able to participate in 3 different swaps!!  This Father Christmas Card is actually an ATC trading size card - 3" x 4".  You'll have to visit again another day to see all 30 of the ATC swaps that I collected - they look fabulous!!


This Touches of Texture card is the swap I used to get to know new people at OnStage.  I tried to swap with some people who were experiencing a Stampin' Up! event for the first time - there are just so many lovely lovely people who all love to create and share their inspirational ideas!!  


And my final swap is the one I made for the CASEing the Catty blog hop team (CTC) and we swapped full cards featuring products from the current Holiday Catalogue.  I chose to feature Star of Light in Non-traditional Christmas Colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Scrapbooking Sketch - blog hop inspiration for you

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm hopping with another bunch of amazing scrapbookers with the Scrapbooking Global ...

Favourites