Saturday, April 01, 2017

Stampin' Up! Number of Years


I just LOVE creating special cards to order just for you!!!  


My brief for this card included some great vintage photos, a 60th birthday (of course), and the recipient loves camping......   so how do you think I went?


I used a fun twist and pop fold for this card so we could feature the great photos and also to have some special space for the greeting.  


These cards are super fun to open, as it all folds flat!!!



For a great you tube video  to create this card click HERE. 

Enjoy!!  



Happy Stamping! Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Whole Lot of Lovely for Love & Sympathy Chapter - CTC142

Hello and Welcome to our Sunday Night Blog Hop!!  We at CASEing the Catty love to inspire you and challenge you to share ideas by using...