Sunday, December 10, 2017

CASEing page 50 - CTC#158 - celebrating my age!!


Hello and Welcome to another Sunday Night Blog Hop!!  


Our Blog Hop shows you so many awesome ideas as we CASE the Catty each week!!  


No automatic alt text available.

This week we are CASEing a project from any catalogue this is your age........


So.... on page 50 of the Annual Catalogue, there is this great little "You Can Make It" box featuring the lovely Vertical Greetings stamp set.


So I've decided the CASE the whole photo!!  I'm TOTALLY in Christmas Cardmaking mode...... so my cards feature the Star of Light stamp set; the gorgeous Stitched Felt Embellishments from the Holiday Catalogue; and the Mini Tassels.


My first card CASES the gift bag  at the top of the photo.  I've substituted the gift bag with some Year of Cheer DSP, and added a star embellishment into the cluster.


My second card copies the cute little card on the left and I've featured the lovely felt star and some gold heat embossed stars in the background.


And lastly, I've used the gorgeous Eastern Gold Vinyl stickers in the background instead of the Eastern Palace DSP.  I shifted the tassel to below the star - and I think it looks so adorable!!!



So...... there you are - page 50 in a Christmas theme.  I love love love that these gorgeous photos can inspire us in so many ways to be creative.  The Stampin' Up! catalogue is a BRILLIANT way to kick start your creative genius!! 




And please, we love to see your creations on our facebook challenge page!! It's super easy to add your project.


Until Next Time,
Happy Stamping,
Love Julia   x







5 comments:

  1. Three stunning cards!! My favourite Christmas colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu're amazing! So productive, Love them all- and those TASSELS !!!!! look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Julia. I love how we've both been brave enough and CASEd the same page number lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful cards Julia! And I love your title and celebrating your age!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all three of your cards Julia. The tassles & felt embellishments really take them to another level of awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites