Sunday, February 25, 2018

NEW Sale-a-bration Inspiration for CTC#167


Hello and Welcome to another Sunday night blog hop CASEING the CATTY 


We are a team who loves sharing creative inspiration from the huge range of ideas in the Stampin' Up! catalogues.  

No automatic alt text available.

This week, we are again CASEING from the Sale-a-bration catalogue - and the exciting news is that we have the second release Sale-a-bration catalogue for more fabulous ideas this week. 
 I think the team is loving the new offers!!


 I have been inspired by the new Blossoming Basket Bundle in the 2nd release Sale-a-bration catalogue.  


I've CASED both of the cards and changed only the colours.



The starburst punch works as the central element for the coloured flowers.  


This Basket Weave dynamic textured impressions embossing folder is amazing - just look at the awesome detail!!


My second card is just a touch simpler than the catalogue version, and I've used Peekaboo Peach for my colours (only because I had a card base sitting on my desk asking to be used!!!).


There are lots of gorgeous projects in the line up this week - I hope you enjoy them all!!






Head over to our facebook challenge page to add your project inspired by our Sale-a-bration offering!

Until Next Time,
Happy Stamping,
Love Julia   x







9 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards Julia, I can't wait to get my hands on that embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Peta - it's a really gorgeous folder!!

      Delete
  2. Both stunning CASES and gorgeous colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your cards are so lovely Julia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Woops!! I spelt your name wrong the first time (and my sister is named Angela so that's pretty crazy typing!!) Anyway, Thank you so much, I really love this basket of flowers! It's just so sweet.

      Delete
  4. Lovely cards, Julia. The flowers look great fussy cut.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites