Tuesday, February 13, 2018

SUO Challenges #194 CASE a catalogue sample



Hello and Welcome to another wonderful challenge from SUO Challenges.  


And our challenge this time is to CASE any project from a Catalogue.


And CASEING is one of my favourite things to do!!  


This time I have CASED a super sweet project from our new Occasions Catalogue on page 30.


This lovely stamp set - You're Inspiring is just perfect for colouring with our amazing Stampin' Blends.  I coloured my first card exactly as per the Catalogue sample, and then adapted it a little for my second card.  


I flipped the card on it's side and changed up the colours for these gorgeous flowers.  



I really love the addition of the True Gentlemen Buttons and the linen thread. 


I hope you've been inspired to join in the challenge with us!!  Check out the awesome projects in our Stampin' Up! Catalogues and CASE away, and then add it to our challenge line up!!  


Make sure you check out all the wonderful projects for your inspiration from our design team line up, and then add your project to our challenge link!!  

Until Next Time
Happy Stamping,
Love Julia  x



www.handmadebyjuliaquinn.stampinup.net

You’re Inspiring Clear-Mount Stamp SetTrue Gentleman Buttons

2 comments:

  1. I love the color change, Julia - this is going to be the main set in my March class, and I've been looking for color ideas Thanks so much for this one, and for being a member of the SUO Challenge Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Robin. I hope you have a fantastic class.

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Scrapbooking Sketch - blog hop inspiration for you

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm hopping with another bunch of amazing scrapbookers with the Scrapbooking Global ...

Favourites